Hair removal, tattoo removal or stretch mark removal using Lasers is really wise
Unwanted hair is a problem for both men and women. Frequent visits to a parlor, repeated painful sessions of waxing, shaving, tweezing are often taxing and undoubtedly take a toll of your precious time & money on a somewhat regular basis. In addition to this, temporary methods of hair removal often leave you with nicks, burns, rashes, and bumps. The necessity to seek an efficient solution to the hair removal needs has led to the popularity of Laser Hair Removal.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
This technique uses a beam of highly concentrated light that penetrates the hair follicles. The light gets absorbed by the pigment in the follicles and works effectively to destroy the hair within. It is one of the most commonly performed procedures for removal of unwanted hair on face, legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, chin etc.
What are the Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- It helps to significantly retard the growth of hair that inturn reduces the
frequency of shaving/waxing or tweezing.
- It does not cause any discoloration, scaring, or bumps like other conventional methods of hair removal.
- The procedure enables the patients to have a softer and smoother skin.
- It is a rather affordable option given its long-term benefits.
Different laser wavelengths are used to work on different types of skin. Sometimes a combination of laser is used to achieve efficacious results by means of laser cosmetic surgery.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Studies reveal that nearly 50% of the people with some sort of tattoo; wish to get it erased at a later stage due to a multitude of reasons. For those who wish to get rid of their old or unwanted tattoos can seek great benefit from laser tattoo removal technique. Laser tattoo removal is an effective method to get rid of different types of tattoo effectively. The procedure however necessitates multiple sessions depending upon the size, area covered, and the colors of the tattoo.
What are the Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal?
- Thanks to the laser technology (Q Switched laser), by opting for tattoo removal with laser, you seek the safest option as compared to traditional methods like dermabrasion or excision for removal of an unwanted tattoo.
- It does not leave any apparent scars on the skin.
- It surely is a quicker way to get rid of a tattoo.
- Laser Tattoo Removal allows customized solution to remove different types &
sizes of tattoos.
LASER STRETCH MARK REMOVAL
What is Laser Stretch Mark Removal?
Stretch marks are the unsightly striae that are seen on the skin after pregnancy in women and at times on the skin of people who have lost significant amount of weight quickly. These stretch marks can be effectively removed by using a laser beam. This technique offers an excellent alternative to expensive anti-stretch mark products and actually gives you results you want.
What are the benefits of Laser Stretch Mark Removal
Opting for Laser Stretch Mark Removal will provide following benefits to the patient:
- The Fraxel laser technology utilizes smooth pulse delivery to help minimize the discomfort and/or pain, if any.
- It usually does not require any type of anesthesia.
- It helps to yield smoother and better looking skin.
- It leads to improved skin tone and texture of the skin.
- There is no real downtime involved. So one can go back to his/her routine in a matter of hours.
If you too are thinking about undergoing a laser treatment to address your problem, TIPS is the right place to go to. The faculty is highly experienced and will guide you in most appropriate way. And be assured that all communications between you and TIPS will be kept strictly confidential.