Hair removal, tattoo removal or stretch mark removal using Lasers is really wise
Unwanted hair is a problem for both men and women. Frequent visits to a parlor, repeated painful sessions of waxing, shaving, tweezing are often taxing and undoubtedly take a toll of your precious time as well as money on a somewhat regular basis. In addition to this, temporary methods of hair removal often leave you with nicks, burns, rashes, and bumps. The necessity to seek an efficient solution to hair removal needs has led to the popularity of Laser Hair Removal.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
This technique uses a beam of highly concentrated light that penetrates the hair follicles. The light gets absorbed by the pigment in the follicles and works effectively to destroy the hair within. It is one of the most common procedures to remove unwanted hair on the face, legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, chin, etc.
What are the Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- It helps to significantly hold back the growth of hair that in return reduces the frequency of shaving/waxing or tweezing.
- It does not cause any discoloration, scarring, or bumps like other conventional methods of hair removal.
- The procedure enables the patients to have softer and smoother skin.
- It’s an affordable option with long-term benefits.
Different laser wavelengths are used to work on different types of skin. Sometimes a combination of laser is used to achieve efficacious results in laser cosmetic surgery.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Studies reveal that nearly 50% of the people with some sort of tattoo; wish to get it erased at a later stage due to a multitude of reasons. For those who wish to get rid of their old or unwanted tattoos can seek great benefit from laser tattoo removal technique. Laser tattoo removal is an effective method to get rid of different types of tattoo effectively. But the procedure necessitates multiple sessions depending upon the size, the area covered, and the colors of the tattoo.
What are the Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal?
- Thanks to the laser technology (Q Switched laser), by opting for tattoo removal with laser, you seek the safest option as compared to traditional methods like dermabrasion or excision for removal of an unwanted tattoo.
- It does not leave any apparent scars on the skin.
- It’s a quicker way to get rid of a tattoo.
- This surgery allows a customized solution to remove different types as well as
size of tattoos.
LASER STRETCH MARK REMOVAL
What is Laser Stretch Mark Removal?
Stretch marks are the linear mark that can be seen on the skin of two types of people. One is women after delivering the baby and people who have lost a significant amount of weight quickly. Stretch marks can be effectively removed with the help of laser treatment. This technique is an excellent alternative to expensive anti-stretch mark products and also gives you the results you want.
What are the benefits of Laser Stretch Mark Removal?
Opting for Laser Stretch Mark Removal will provide following benefits to the patient:
- The Fraxel laser technology utilizes the smooth pulse delivery to help minimize the discomfort and/or pain if any.
- It usually does not require any type of anesthesia.
- Helps you get a smoother and better-looking skin.
- This treatment improves the skin tone and also the texture of the skin.
- There is no real downtime involved. So one can go back to his/her routine in a matter of hours.
If you too are thinking about undergoing a laser treatment to address your problem, then TIPS is the right place to go to. Our highly experienced surgeons will guide you in the most appropriate way. And we assure you that, all communications between you and TIPS will be confidential.