Dermal Fillers, the beauty enhancers
Dermal fillers are generally used to reshape the face. In the majority of the cases, fillers are used to cover up fine lines or wrinkles on the face, near the eyes, or upper lips. Thick fillers areas such used to add extra volume to the lips, jawline, or the cheeks. In order to minimize the risk of an allergic reaction, dermal fillers also consist of a clear gel derived from a substance naturally found in the skin. Some known categories for these are:
- Lip Fillers: This type of injectable fillers can plump up the thin lips. People with fine lines on the skin also benefit from these fillers. Those looking to seek a luscious pout are able to seek a great solution with Lip Fillers. This is often in the news when we talk about well-known celebrities.
- Facial fillers: These help to enhance shallow contours, soften the facial creases, improve the appearance of recessed scars, and remove wrinkles. They work best to restore the volume of the face and soften the wrinkles to give the patient that fresh and renewed look.
Dermal fillers are ideal for those who want to:
- Enhance the shape of the chin, cheeks, or lips.
- Re-shape and lift the eyebrows.
- Get rid of eye bags and jowls.
- Enjoy the benefits of a non-surgical facelift.
Dermal Fillers: The Procedure
The procedure may take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes. The type of filler you and your surgeon choose will depend on the results targeted and the area to the treated. The most common brands are Collagen and Restylane.
A topical cream may be applied to the area to reduce any discomfort. Thereafter, the surgeon will introduce the filler into the site in order to plump the skin. Repetition may be done as required. Once the filler has been injected, it will be gently massaged into the site. The procedure does not leave any scars and is minimally invasive.
Dermal Fillers: After the Procedure
After the procedure, the patient may experience some redness in the area treated, although it is almost negligible. The face/lips treated with the filler will feel tender or swollen for some time but this eventually becomes normal in some time. One can return to regular work the same day and can even resume routine activities after a couple of hours. The fillers remain in the skin where these bind water to produce the fullness and lift.
After the procedure is successfully completed, the lines and wrinkles appear smoother and softer bringing forth youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
Planning to get Dermal Fillers in Chandigarh, India?
If you too are bothered by crow’s feet, fine lines, wrinkles, or thin lips, you can opt for fillers. An expert plastic surgeon in Chandigarh can truly assess your needs and will recommend a combination of treatments to help you achieve the most desired results.
In order to make the most of the dermal fillers, you need to get in touch with an experienced plastic surgeon who can advise you about the customized solution. At TIPS, our best cosmetic surgeons are dedicated to providing you with the correct advice and counseling for the procedure. To reach us simply contact us and we will plan the next steps in conjunction with your needs. And be assured of privacy at all times.
Dermal Filler or Facial Filler cost in Chandigarh, India?
To find out Dermal Filler or Facial Filler cost in India, please visit our pricing section here.