Lips Reshaping & Enhancement, transform yourself with those sensuous lips
The beauty of a woman’s face gets accentuated by plump and well shaped lips. Thinner lips are generally unattractive and are as such a cause of low self esteem.
Amongst all these, ageing is the most common cause. Upper lips thin out more as compared to the lower lip.
There is a loss of definition of the lip also. Thin lips can be because of:
- Family genetics
- Excessive/prolonged sun exposure
- Repeated pursing or puckering
If you have always desired to seek a pleasing plump for your lips, Lips Reshaping procedure is just right for you. It will not only augment the shape of your lips, but will also significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the lips.
What is Lip Reshaping?
Lip Reshaping or enhancement is meant to add fullness to the lips in order to improve their shape. It can be performed by means of dermal fillers, lip implants, or fat grafting.
• Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are used either to augment the size of the lips or to give a beautiful shape by injecting the outline of the lips. Most fillers last for a year, but longer lasting ones are just around the corner. Dermal fillers are widely used to re-assert the V-shaped plunge on the upper lip.
• Lip Implants: The implants may consist of natural or synthetic material. Concealed incisions are made for the insertion of implants at the corner of the mouth and/or areas of the lips. The use of implants adds a certain shape and definition to the lips.
• Fat Grafting: Fat grafting offers permanent results with a soft and natural feel. Fat is taken from the patient’s body, is prepared, and introduced into the lips with the help of a fine needle.
Who can Undergo Lip Augmentation?
For those who are looking to:
i. Obtain plumper lips to have an attractive pout.
ii. Seeking a youthful face.
iii. Contour the two lips that do not match naturally.
iv. Correct lip problems due to deformities like cleft palate.
Recovery after Lips Reshaping Surgery
Mild swelling and bruising are common after the procedure, but settles in a couple of days. Post-procedure guidelines include:
• Application of cold packs to the lips to reduce the swelling.
• Avoidance of anything that involves significant movement of the lips or puts
pressure on them.
Lips reshaping procedure entails a short period of recovery and can be performed on an outpatient basis. You can consult your cosmetic surgeon to find the reshaping technique that is best suited for you. The use of the right technique can ideally help you get the best results.
Results after Lip Reshaping
Lip Reshaping surgery is a quick procedure that can make a dramatic difference in the person’s face. You will have fuller and plumper lips, which will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth besides lending you a sumptuous appeal. You would be able to enjoy a better face definition. Your fuller lips will compliment the beauty of your face naturally, like never before.
Planning to get a Lip Reshaping in Punjab, Chandigarh?
Lip Reshaping is quite popular around the world. It’s rather common to find a lot of film stars as well as celebrities having undergone this procedure to enhance their looks. And we surely see quite a few really looking much more appealing than they did before. However, the most important step in this whole exercise is to choose a trusted lip reshaping surgeon. With TIPS you do not need to look anywhere else. With a posse of extensively experienced faculty, you are sure to get the best lip reshaping and enhancement treatment. Of course our interactions and communications will be strictly private with us.
Visit our pricing section to find out the Lip Surgery cost in Chandigarh, India.