Where the advent of FUE Hair Transplant has revolutionized the world of cosmetic surgery, its huge popularity has also left the patients confused with availability of so many options. There are large number of cosmetic surgery clinics in every city of India. Most of them are aimed to just lure the patients with cheap discounts and offer low quality treatment.
So it’s better to educate yourself before choosing your plastic surgeon and the clinic. We have made a list of question you need to ask your plastic surgeon before getting any plastic surgery done.
Questions that you need to ask your plastic surgeon before getting hair transplant:
- Were you trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many procedures of this type have you performed till now?
- Am I a good candidate for the procedure?
- How long is the recovery period and what help will I get from the clinic?
- What are the risks & complication associated with the procedure?
- How do you handle the complications?
- Do you have before & after pictures that I can look at before proceeding with the surgery?
Handy Guide for Choosing the right Hair Transplant Clinic in Punjab:
- Look Online: Modern era is all internet based. Whether you are looking for FUE hair transplant in Chandigarh or hair transplant in Punjab, you can begin your search online. The wide platform offers you with most popular choices to look into cosmetic surgery clinics with reasonable pricing.
- Qualifications and Experience of Hair Transplant Surgeon: Having a competent hair transplant surgeon in Chandigarh is an asset. While selecting look for a surgeon who is qualified and have ample experience in the field of FUE Hair Transplant.
- Quality of Customer Care: You can look online for the contact number of the hair transplant hospital in Chandigarh. You can call them to find out if they are genuinely interested in knowing more about your treatment options. And if they comply to the basic standards of customer care, etc.
- Picture Gallery: You should visit the before/after gallery available at the website of the cosmetic surgery hospital. Take a close look at the type of procedures performed. This will help you seek an idea on the competency of the FUE hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh.
- Board Certified Surgeon: The last and the most important factor to consider is whether the surgeons are board-certified who you can trust. By choosing a board-certified surgeon, you can be assured that the surgeon is qualified, highly trained & experienced.
Check out the before & after images of hair transplant performed at Tricity Institute of Plastic Surgery:
Tricity Institute of Plastic Surgery (TIPS) is one of the best hair transplant hospital in Chandigarh, Punjab. The plastic surgeons at TIPS have 40+ years of combined experience. To find the cost of Hair transplant in Chandigarh, Punjab visit our pricing section here.