Ageing can be depressing at times. Due to this lot of Facelift Clinic have been opened in order to deal with this natural process. As the years advance, ageing signs become pretty evident on the face. Here Facelift Surgery is required to get the particular person out of depression through the surgery so that the ageing effects on the face could be reversed. Facelift might not be able to stop the ageing process but it can definitely improve the most visible signs of ageing.
The facelift surgery options which are usually recommended are:
- Facelift with liposuction. Further liposuction could be for double chin as well as neck lift.
- Augmentation of softer tissues
- Facelift could be further varied as:
- Mini facelift – Here the excessive skin is removed and tightened but no re-arranging is done on under lying tissues. Major benefits of this surgery are, it’s painless, no amount of swelling is there, time of recovery is minute and the cost involved is almost one-third of traditional facelift.
- Traditional facelift.
- SMAS facelift – It basically concentrates on deeper underlying tissue.
- Slift facelift or a stitch lift
Some pain medications are recommended by the surgeon as there can be some mild pain and discomfort after the surgery for few days. Routine life could be begun around 2 weeks of surgery and heavy exercise after 6 weeks or so. The surgeon will also advice you to wear bandage on the face, which will be removed after a week along with the stitches.
If you are looking to turn the clock back right on your face by means of Facelift, its time to seek services at Tricity Institute of Plastic Surgery. We have experienced surgeons for Facelift Surgery in Punjab and Chandigarh. To know more about us visit us here.
Dr. Ankur Sood +91-9815844558
Dr. KD Aneja +91-9876611404
Dr. SS Makkar +91-9815717272